Please follow the steps below to claim a refund on unwanted goods:
- Package the item(s) being returned securely and place the Returns Label provided on the delivery note on the outside. Unwanted goods must be returned in a resalable condition and in their original packaging. We recommend that you use a tracked service to return your goods and keep a copy of your returns receipt should we need to trace your order.
- Fill out the Return Code column on the back of your delivery note with the relevant code and include this with the item(s) you are returning.
- All refunds should be processed within 14 days of the item(s) being received at our warehouse. If you have not received your refund in this time, please contact us with the tracking information for the return so we can investigate and locate the package.
- Unfortunately we are only able to refund items purchased from JosephJoseph.com. Joseph Joseph products purchased from other retailers should be returned to them directly. We are also unable to refund gift cards.
- If you have received a damaged, faulty or incorrect item, please contact our Customer Care team by sending an email to email@example.com before returning.
Warehouse address for returns:
Joseph Joseph Ltd,
c/o TTD Distribution
16107 Commerce Way,
Cerritos CA 90703
How much does it cost?
The cost will be dependent on the carrier you choose to use to return the products and will not be refunded unless the product is damaged, faulty or incorrect. Original purchase delivery costs will also not be refunded unless the product is damaged, faulty or incorrect.
We suggest you request tracking information when you send your items as without this we cannot refund goods that are lost in the post.
How do I return a damaged product?
If you have received a damaged, faulty or incorrect item, please contact our Customer Care team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The team will either agree to arrange a free collection for further investigation or if damaged or faulty, simply ask you to dispose of the item(s).